We are committed to helping elderly seniors and mentally/physically challenged individuals who struggle with hunger. If you, or someone you know is looking for help, please contact us.
What to Expect?
Sai Dham Food Bank will provide perishable (if available) and non-perishable food sufficient for one month. Deliveries will occur once a month at a mutually convenient time. Please note that food delivery is scheduled based on the availability of Sai Dham Food Bank volunteers.
Note: OD Allergy Notice.
Please be advised that the food delivered may contain nuts, soy, milk, eggs, wheat, gluten etc. While we take steps to minimize the risk, we cannot guarantee that any of the products delivered are safe to consume for people with nuts, soy, milk, wheat, eggs, gluten allergies.
Where Do We Deliver?
The following is the eligibility criteria to participate for this service:
- Participation in the intake and assessment process.
- Proof of age – must be at least 60 years of age for elderly senior.
- Proof of individual and household income:
- 3 months of bank statements.
- additional documents may be required.
- Proof of resident.
- Provide ongoing financial information to assess eligibility.
Note: You’re only eligible if you’re not availing any other food bank services.